Christian Fischbacher Flora Duvet Cover
- European linens custom made by Christian Fischbacher of Switzerland (est. 1819) will captivate you with their innovative designs, beautiful fabric, and superb workmanship.
- All Christian Fischbacher products are independently tested for harmful substances by Testex Zurich according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- In the tradition of European artisans, Christian Fischbacher designers hand-paint and color their original designs, inspired by nature, art, and the pulsing life of the great and ancient cities of Europe.
- CF linen collection is characterized as contemporary but classic. They display their creative designs on cotton and silk of the highest quality available.
- Weaves include a superb satin, ultra-fine batiste, pipeline, jersey, and silk. All sets are individually processed, sewn, and hand-crafted in Switzerland.
- Made with 100% cotton.
- Christian Fischbacher company is almost 200 years old.
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Switzerland
Available in 4 sizes:
- Twin: 172cm X 220cm
- Full: 200cm X 220cm
- Queen: 220cm X 230cm
- King: 250cm X 230cm
Use & Care
- Always follow the care instruction labels attached to each item
- Christian Fischbacher recommends that washing new linens prior to use
- Recommended to wash whites, light colors, and dark colors separately. Close any buttons or zippers so the items won’t get entangled.
- Wash all Christian Fischbacher bed linens in warm water (60 °C/ 140 F) with non-detergent soaps such as linen washes or laundry soaps for infants. These soaps should not contain optical brighteners, such as bleach, which fades colors.
- Never overload your washer or dryer & never mix bed linens with bath towels, denim or other household laundry.
- See your manufacturer’s instructions for load volumes.
- Dryer instructions: Christian Fischbacher cotton bed linens can safely be tumble dried on medium heat, do not tumble dry until fully dry. Remove while still slightly damp. Shake lightly to restore the shape and smooth out creases.
- Ironing instructions: Fabrics are best ironed on the back side on medium heat while slightly damp. This retrains the maximum shine on the satin finishes. Jersey needs no ironing
- Warning: Do Not Bleach.
- Must use only delicate shorter cycle, lower the heat and dry clean alone
- Low Heat Iron only. We advise everyone not to iron letters on the fabric.