The heart and soul of the Christian Fischbacher bed linen collection, our satin is characterised by its delicate sheen and soft, silky feel. It is the base-cloth for much of our creative prints and comes in 40 solid colours, which offer perfectly coordinated combinations with our prints.
The Christian Fischbacher bed linen design Mirasol is an expressive floral print that celebrates the beauty of nature. Inspired by contemporary graphics and tattoo art, our design studio used pencil and pen to draw delicate flowers in bright pink and yellow, creating a mixed-media aesthetic that is both freshly modern and surreal.
- Queen: 220cm X 230cm
Use & Care
- Always follow the care instruction labels attached to each item
- Christian Fischbacher recommends that washing new linens prior to use
- Recommended to wash whites, light colors, and dark colors separately. Close any buttons or zippers so the items won’t get entangled.
- Wash all Christian Fischbacher bed linens in warm water (60 °C/ 140 F) with non-detergent soaps such as linen washes or laundry soaps for infants. These soaps should not contain optical brighteners, such as bleach, which fades colors.
- Never overload your washer or dryer & never mix bed linens with bath towels, denim or other household laundry.
- See your manufacturer’s instructions for load volumes.
- Dryer instructions: Christian Fischbacher cotton bed linens can safely be tumble dried on medium heat, do not tumble dry until fully dry. Remove while still slightly damp. Shake lightly to restore the shape and smooth out creases.
- Ironing instructions: Fabrics are best ironed on the back side on medium heat while slightly damp. This retrains the maximum shine on the satin finishes. Jersey needs no ironing
- Warning: Do Not Bleach.
- Must use only delicate shorter cycle, lower the heat and dry clean alone
- Low Heat Iron only. We advise everyone not to iron letters on the fabric.