Fissler Perfection Utility Knife
- Knife with a fine scalloped cutting edge; Ideal for cutting tomatoes, rolls and baguettes.
- Perfection knives are designed with corrosion-resistant chromium molybdenum vanadium steel, hardened to an excellent degree and expertly ground
- Tang and the bolster are ground by hand; This process removes excess material, producing a smooth transition between the bolster and the handle
- Tang runs entire length of handle in an elegant 90-degree twist
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Germany
Size: 13cm / 5.1in
Use & Care
- Sharpening systems: Fissler recommends using a sharpening steel to sharpen your knives. Hold it out at arm's length from your body. To sharpen, draw the blade over the entire length of the sharpening steel several times, from the handle to the tip, on both sides of the blade. When doing so, the knife should be vertical and at an angle of 20 degrees to the sharpening steel
- Fissler recommends washing its high-quality knives by hand. Washing them under running water with a small amount of dish washing liquid and dry them carefully (from the blade spine toward the cutting edge) is sufficient to prevent corrosion.
- Every knife becomes less sharp over the course of time. The blade must be re-sharpened regularly, because a sharp knife is safer than a blunt one. It can more easily cut through the food, without fatigue to the hand.