Fissler Solea Stew Pot
- This is the Solea premium cookware line. With its compelling functional features, design, and high quality "Made in Germany" - it is an absolute must for sophisticated cooks with a sense of aesthetics and design.
- Includes extra-large, stay-cool handles that are comfortable and easy to use
- Glass-lid allows you to view the cooking process
- Includes the CookStar all-stove base that heats food quickly and evenly
- Safe for oven-use and Dishwasher-proof
Use & Care
- Before using for the first time: Clean the cookware thoroughly and cleanse in boiling water
- Avoid overheating: Never heat your cookware on high heat for longer than 2 minutes. Overheating may cause the bottom of the pot to turn a golden color. However, this discoloration does not affect its performance Extreme overheating may damage the bottom of the pot. In this case, never remove the pot from the heat, otherwise, you may risk burning yourself. Switch off the heat and allow the pot to cool.
- Cooking with salt: Do not add salt to cold water. Instead, wait for the water to boil and then gradually stir in the salt. Adding salt to cold water may lead to extremely high salt concentrations at the bottom of the pot, which can cause corrosion spots on the bottom. While such spots on the stainless steel does not affect the performance of the pot, it is difficult, if not impossible, to remove.
- Stainless steel handles: Cookware with stainless steel handles is particularly suitable for use on gas stoves and in the oven.
- Glass lid: Never cool a hot glass lid with cold water.
- Safety: To avoid the risk of burns caused by oil boiling over or splattering, always use a high-sided pot for deep-frying and never fill the pot more than half full with oil. Do not use a lid, and do not overheat (maximum oil temperature 200 degrees