Hurom Original Slow Juicer HU-100
- Extracts through masticating & pressing by using a screw-like auger to tear open food cell membranes, release deep-seated nutrients and enzymes, and break up more phytonutrients
- Richer colored juices with more vitamins and minerals
- Slow RPM does not disrupt the cellular structure of fruits and vegetables and eliminates oxidation and separation
- Preserves enzymes and nutrients closest to their natural form
- Juices fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, and nuts and soy
- The Original Hurom® Slow Juicer supports and delivers your goals for optimal health.
- The patented Slow Squeezing System (SSS) quickly, yet gently extracts juice from raw foods while preserving the cellular structure of those foods and delivering 4 time the absorption rate of crucial vitamins and minerals.
- Operating at only 80 RPMs and using a mere 150 watts of energy, the Slow Juicer efficiently processes a variety of raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, leafy greens and soybeans to create delicious juices, milks, sauces, marinades and baby foods quickly and effortlessly.
- Heat-sensitive nutrients and live enzymes are retained, resulting in juices that will energize and revitalize you.
- Incredibly easy cleanup ensures that usage of your Slow Juicer will become a daily, go-to healthy habit.
- Cold-pressing, dual-stage juicing results in more extracted juice and less waste.
- Compact, family-friendly appliance with highly effective safety features and incredibly easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty, energy-efficient motor with 10-year warranty
- Heavy-duty Ultem® strainer and auger are eight times stronger than traditional plastics and handle both coarse and fine foods easily
Made in Korea
- Dimensions: 6.81 x 9.84 x 15.83 in
- Convenient carry handle
- Extremely durable
Use & Care
1.) Do not immerse Hurom in water or other liquids.
2.) Always disconnect the power from Hurom, by unplugging the power cable after each use.
3.) Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts. Instead, use a soft and clean cloth for cleaning.
4.) Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and other hard to reach spots.
5.) Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent, then dry thoroughly.
6.) Can use continuously, for up to 30 minutes.
7.) Please refer to the User’s Manual for more detailed info.