Miele CM 5100 Coffee System
- Introducing the first fully automatic counter-top espresso system from Miele.
- This state-of-the-art machine offers ultra quiet operation and produces a full menu of coffee drinks - from single or double coffee and espresso to lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos - with easy, intuitive controls.
- Built with the finest components and tested to last for 50,000 cups
- Each cup of coffee or espresso can be customized to your exact preferences for size, strength and temperature.
- Four programmable cup sizes: Espresso, Double espresso, Coffee, Double coffee
- Multi-language two-line display with intuitive user interface
- On/Off programmable times
- Height adjustable coffee spout, Integrated cup warmer
- Quiet operation, Energy-saving Eco-Mode
- Powerful pump (15 bar), Electronic Steam Valve
- Prompts to empty waste container and drip tray
- Removable, easy-to-clean brew unit
- Prompts for replenishment of coffee beans and water
- Removable water tank
- Insulated stainless steel milk flask, Bean container and ground coffee chamber
- Dedicated support network through authorized local Miele service centers and at 888.277.5120
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Switzerland
Available Color in
Use & Care
- Hand wash brew unit, drip tray, coffee bean container lid, cappuccinatore, water tank and milk flask.
- Dishwasher safe: waste container, drip tray cover.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse cappuccinatore after every use.
- Wash daily by hand using a mild solution of warm water and liquid dish soap.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with paper towel.
- Clean/degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets approx. every 200 uses.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.