Fissler Original Pro Collection Stew Pot
- Originally developed professionals for professionals, the Original Pro Collection is the perfect cooking equipment for everyone who values uncompromising quality, attractive design, and superior functions. It is a design classic made from heavy gauge, hygienic 18/10 stainless steel and its beautiful brushed stainless steel finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining, and scratching. Additionally, you can have the look of riveted handles without the mess.
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Germany
Available in 2 sizes:
- 6.7qt (6.3L) / 9.5in (24cm)
- 10.9qt. (10.3L) / 11.0in (28cm)
Use & Care
- Before using for the first time: Clean the cookware thoroughly and cleanse in boiling water.
- Avoid overheating: Never heat your cookware on high heat for longer than 2 minutes. Overheating may cause the bottom of the pot to turn a golden color. However, this discoloration does not affect its performance Extreme overheating may damage the bottom of the pot. In this case, never remove the pot from the heat,otherwise you may risk burning yourself. Switch off the heat and allow the pot to cool.
- Cooking with salt: Do not add salt to cold water. Instead, wait for the water to boil and then stir in the salt. Adding salt to cold water may lead to extremely high salt concentrations at the bottom of the pot, which can cause corrosion spots on the bottom. While such spots on the stainless steel do not affect the performance of the pot, they are difficult if not impossible to remove.
- Stainless steel handles:Cookware with stainless steel handles is particularly suitable for use on gas stoves and in the oven.
- Glass lid: Never cool a hot glass lid with cold water.
- Safety: To avoid the risk of burns caused by oil boiling over or splattering, always use a high-sided pot for deep-frying and never fill the pot more than half full with oil. Do not use a lid, and do not overheat (maximum oil temperature 200 degrees)