Fissler Protect Alux Premium Fry Pan
- The ergonomic safety handle lies perfectly in your hand and the innovative shape of the heat shield offers effective protection because it stops fingers from slipping. The handle features an attractive mirrored hanging eyelet for space-saving in the kitchen as well.
- The clever Clippix spatter shield hooks into the frypan handles, allowing for easier, mess-free frying. The new premium glass lid also clips into an upright position to allow condensation to drip back into the pan and not on the counters. Both are dishwasher-safe, making cleaning a breeze.
- Protect non-stick frypans are sealed with chip-resistant Protectal Plus, the strongest non-stick application. This durable coating involves the application of multi-layers of ceramic and titanium under pressure. Protectal Plus is Fissler?s own patented coating, which is perfectly safe and durable, and 100% PFOA-free throughout the manufacturing process. Winner of numerous independent tests in Europe against other nonstick coatings.
- The pouring rims on all the pans allow for precise and dripless pouring. Thepans even come equipped with a practical measuring scale on the inside.
- The CookStar all-stove base, made of an extra thick aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, ensures that the base that will never separate, warp, or develop hot spots, even on induction stoves.
- Mirror finish 18/10 stainless steel with aluminum core for even heat distribution
- CookStar all-stove base for any type of stove
- Energy-saving base provides optimal heat distribution, diffusion and storage without hot spots
- Patented Protectal Plus Interior Coating that is chip-resistant
- 100% PFOA free for safe cooking
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Germany
Use & Care
- Heat the stainless steel pan to medium heat without oil.
- Wait 3-4 minutes and then perform the water test.
- Simply use your fingers to flick a little cold water into the pan – if the water "dances" around in pearl-shaped s, the pan is at the right temperature.
- Briefly wipe the pan with a paper towel and then add the oil.