Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer, Noble Silver HH-SBB11
- The HUROM® HG Elite is the most advanced and efficient juice extractor, with its new twin-winged auger and advanced Auto-pulp feature.
- With the New Patented 2nd generation Slow Squeezing Technology (SST), one can juice quickly, yet gently extract juice from raw foods while preserving the cellular structure of these foods. Delivers 4 times the absorption rate of crucial vitamins and minerals.
- Dual stage low speed technology produces maximum amount of juice preserving 60% more vitamins and enzymes.
- Improved SST Technology with 43 rpm enables to extract more juice while preserving nutrition.
- With improved Auto-pulp technology, there is less extracted pulp in your juice. With the Juice Cap, you can mix ingredients inside the juicer bowl and clean up easily.
- Using the included Fine and Coarse Ultem® strainers, it’s now possible to juice anything from bananas and avocados to kale, wheat-grass, even nuts and soybeans
- Works with fruits (soft and firm), vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans.
- If you want even finer juice, you can use the included Pulp Strainer.
- Easy to clean with no sharp blades and compact parts. Includes pulp extraction plugs and a brush set.
- Quiet induction motor is backed by 10-year warranty and two (2) years warranty on other parts
- Uses 150 watts, Energy efficient, works without heat buildup and allows continuous juicing
- Made in Korea
- Noble Silver
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Korea
Dim: 9.8 X 6.7 X 15.6 in
Use & Care
1.) Do not immerse Hurom in water or other liquids.
2.) Always disconnect the power from Hurom, by unplugging the power cable after each use.
3.) Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts. Instead, use a soft and clean cloth for cleaning.
4.) Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and other hard to reach spots.
5.) Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent, then dry thoroughly.
6.) Can use continuously, for up to 30 minutes.
7.) Please refer to the User’s Manual for more detailed info.