Fissler History & Product Info
Dating back to the 19th century, Fissler was founded by Carl Phillip Fissler. Initially a small plumbing shop, Fissler became one of the world’s leading cookware manufacturers through their important inventions and development, along with their wide contribution in mastering cookware using outstanding German craftsmanship. For example, Fissler was the first to create aluminum pots compatible for the electric stove in the 1920’s. Also, they were the first to invent the stay-cool handles, all-stove base, and pressure skillet. Each Fissler product is crafted with only the highest quality materials, including hygienic 18/10 German stainless steel, which goes through its certified quality control system. Through the use of high quality materials, Fissler is able to ensure that each product will provide satisfaction for a lifetime of use. Fissler cookware is proven to bring out ultimate functionality, and their innovations have revolutionized the world of cooking.
The Fissler Knives Perfection & Profession series was first introduced in 2011. Both series were made in Solingen, Germany, and are crafted with the highest quality corrosion- resistant steel. The knives feature a stunning design with an ultra-sharp edge, and a superior construction. The Profession line are Asian-inspired while staying adapting the traditional lines, while the Perfection line have feature a sweeping 90 degree rotated tang. Both lines are ideal and are suitable for any kitchen and taste.
Fissler Original Pro Collection:
The Original Pro Collection from Fissler is developed by professions for professionals who appreciate top-notch quality, attractive design, and superior performance. This line is made in Germany from 18/1 stainless steel, and it features a beautifully brushed finish that is resistant to water spots, stains, and scratches.
The Fissler Original Pro Collection Features:
- The handles stay cool during cooking, guaranteed to stay fixed and cool for a
- The tight fitting lid absorbs the flavor in.
- All pots are equipped with a practical measuring scale on the inside. No need to pre-measure your liquids.
- The conical center allows condensation to drip back into the food, making it tastier and juicier.
- The Original Pro Collection cookware is fully oven safe and dishwasher safe, while adding versatility to your kitchen.
- The pouring rim on the cookware allows for precise and dripless pouring.
- The fully encapsulated Cook Star all-stove base will never warp, separate, or develop hot spots. Can be used on all conventional heat sources, including induction stoves.
Fissler Solea Cookware
Visionary, Individual, Sophisticated- these words sum up the Solea cookware line. It contains compelling functional features, design, and high quality standards, making it a must for sophisticated cooks who value aesthetics and design. With the stay-cool handles to the practical storage, Solea is essential for every kitchen.
The Fissler Solea line Features:
- The practical lid-on pouring function makes strainers You can easily pour extra liquid by simply shifting the glass lid.
- The rimless glass lid can be hooked on anywhere on the rim of the pot to keep your kitchen counters tidy.
- Each pot features an integrated measuring scale.
- The practical stocking function saves storage space. The conical pot bodies are designed so that even pots with the same diameter can be stacked without scratching or wedging.
- The pouring rim allow for precise and dripless pouring. The measuring scale inside eliminates the need to pre-measure liquids.
- The extra thick aluminum core encapsulate with 18/10 stainless steel ensures that the base will never separate, warp, or develop hot spots.
Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker
The Vitaquick pressure cooker line from Fissler is an updated version of the top-selling Blue Point Pressure Cooker line. The Vitaquick Pressure cooker combines the most innovative technology with a young, fresh design. They are safe, simple to use and clean. It is even dishwasher safe! Vitaquick Pressure cookers are very unique because they function silently. Once the oxygen is expelled and the valve is locked into place, hardly any steam escapes into the air during the cooking process. This function keeps the kitchen odor- free, while requiring less time, energy, and liquid. Also, the pressure cookers are a great tool for canning and sterilizing due to high heat and pressure. The pressure pan, included in this line, allows grilling and frying the food before pressure cooking. This pressure pans feature a patented Novogrill frying surface for oil-less grilling.
Fissler Blue Point Pressure Cooker
The Blue Point Pressure Cookers blends innovative technology and attractive modern design with their patented safety valves and large indicator rods. They are safe, simple to use, and easy to clean. Unlike traditional pressure cookers, the Blue Point cooker is silent and features multiple safety mechanisms including an automatic pressure valve, so you can relax while the pressure cooker prepares perfect meals in no time.
Fissler Magic Line
The Magic line of accessories features attractive, mirror-finished, hanging eyelets, and comfortably brushed stainless steel handles.
Fissler Black Edition Line
The Black Edition line of accessories is safe to use on any surface, including non-stick cookware, thanks to its high heat-resistant plastic & stainless steel construction.