Christian Fischbacher Premium Duvet Cover Set, ACQUA JACQUARD GREY
Christian Fischbacher Premium Duvet Cover Set
- European linens custom made by Christian Fischbacher of Switzerland (est. 1819) will captivate you with their innovative designs, beautiful fabric, and superb workmanship.
- All Christian Fischbacher products are independently tested for harmful substances by Testex Zurich according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- In the tradition of European artisans, Christian Fischbacher designers hand-paint and color their original designs, inspired by nature, art, and the pulsing life of the great and ancient cities of Europe.
- Weaves include a superb satin, ultra-fine batiste, pipeline, jersey, and silk. All sets are individually processed, sewn, hand-crafted, and packed into a premium gift box.
- Made with 100% cotton.
- Made in Switzerland
Full: 205cm X 218cm duvet cover, 1 pillowcases, premium gift box
Queen: 216cm X 230cm duvet cover, 2 pillowcases, premium gift box
King: 240cm X 230cm duvet cover, 2 pillowcases, premium gift box
Cal King: 255cm X 230cm duvet cover, 2 pillowcases, premium gift box
Use & Care
- Always follow the care instruction labels attached to each item
- Christian Fischbacher recommends washing new linens prior to use
- Recommended to wash whites, light colors, and dark colors separately. Close any buttons or zippers so the items won’t get entangled.
- Wash all Christian Fischbacher bed linens in warm water (60 °C/ 140 F) with non-detergent soaps such as linen washes or laundry soaps for infants. These soaps should not contain optical brighteners, such as bleach, which fades colors.
- Never overload your washer or dryer & never mix bed linens with bath towels, denim or other household laundry.
- Dryer instructions: Christian Fischbacher cotton bed linens can safely be tumble dried on medium heat, do not tumble dry until fully dry.
- Ironing instructions: Fabrics are best ironed on the back side on medium heat while slightly damp. This retrains the maximum shine on the satin finishes. Jersey needs no ironing.