Fissler Perfection Chef's Knife
- Knife perfect for mincing, slicing and chopping; A great all-purpose knife
- Perfection knives are made of corrosion-resistant chromium molybdenum vanadium steel, hardened to an excellent degree and expertly ground
- Tang and the bolster are ground by hand; This process removes excess material, producing a smooth transition between the bolster and the handle
- Tang runs entire length of handle in an elegant 90-degree twist
Dimensions & More Info
Made in Germany
Available in 2 Sizes:
- 16cm / 6.3in
- 20cm / 7.9in
Use & Care
- Sharpening systems: Fissler recommends using a sharpening steel to sharpen your knives. Hold it out at arm's length from your body. To sharpen, draw the blade over the entire length of the sharpening steel several times, from the handle to the tip, on both sides of the blade.
- Fissler recommends washing its high-quality knives by hand. Washing them under running water with a small amount of dish washing liquid and dry them carefully (from the blade spine toward the cutting edge) is sufficient to prevent corrosion.
- Every knife becomes less sharp over the course of time. The blade must be re-sharpened regularly, because a sharp knife is safer than a blunt one. It can more easily cut through the food, without fatigue to the hand